17TSR Oversized pulley cuibhle System
17TSR Carbon Fiber Bike Rear derailleur ulagan Jockey Wheel 'Chrèadhadaireachd buaidh Ultralight Rothair
* 12 / 17T super meud mhòr-iùil cuibhle seata siostam
* Saves 45% slabhraidh suathadh aghaidh an coimeas ri 11T-iùil cuibhlichean "
* 'Chrèadhadaireachd buaidh dreach a' sàbhaladh còrr is 2.2 uat cuibheasachd na cumhachd an coimeas ris an àireamh tùsail-siostam sgaoilidh
* Làn carbon fibre-iùil ghàirdean
* Làn 7075 almain alloy CNC buain aotrom iùl cuibhle agus TC4 TITANIUM alloy dealgan
*Color: Anode red, enamel, blue, gold, green
* 17TSR freagarrach airson SRAM Rival FEACHD RED
* 'Chrèadhadaireachd buaidh Version Hybrid Chrèadhadaireachd buaidh Version NSK Steel buaidh Version
* Weight: 63 gram
* Tha ceramic buaidh dreach 1.2 gram a tha nas aotroime na stàilinn buaidh dreach
1.Different from other brands with eccentric designs, we designed these two products adopting the SRAM concentric design. The benefit of such design is that it won’t have any negative impact on neither the crisp shifting feel nor the tooth capability of the cassette nor
This is also the exact reason why Shimano ceased the production of 6800/9000 and upgraded their design to R8000/9100.
Therefore, we choose 12T/17T over 17T/17T.
Compared to original transmission system with 11T pulley, our products decrease friction resistance by 45%, ceramic bearing pulleys save more than 2.2 watts on average with each pedaling, increase shifting speed by 20-26%. Enhanced chain stability by implementing narrow-wide tooth upper pulley for more accurate and crisper shifting.
2.Extended tooth for lower pulley, to prevent chains from coming off.
One thing to clarify is that, it’s not wise to implement narrow-wide tooth to any situation.
Yes, narrow-wide tooth provides better stability, but it is achieved at the cost of more friction resistance. As designers and manufacturers, we aim to be adaptable, to provide different products for different occasions, to suit your need best, not bragging a certain “high tech” which looks fancy but brings negative impact for your experience.
3. Titanium alloy CNC shaft.
To pursue the goal of lightweight, we overcame as many obstacles as possible, even it’s just for 2-4 grams of improvement. Shafts of products for ETAP and mechanical are both made of 6/4 titanium alloy. Even in original SRAM products, titanium shafts are only available with RED RD, not even ETAP, ETAP shafts are made of steel.
4.Patent design for ultra-lightweight concentric upper pulley structure.
One 7075CNC screw to fasten 7 pieces. Easy to maintain or customize while remain light and durable.
Carson àite derailleur pulley cuibhle
Sa chiad àite, tiuchanach as t-earrach suidheachadh crìoch a dh'fhaodadh atharrachadh air ais air an teannachadh gu ìre mhòr, a 'leasachadh na laigse BHO THÙS pìos lag, agus a' dèanamh suas is sìos seine teannachadh eadar-iùil cuibhle agus cogs mòran nas gu leòr.
San dara àite, conaltraidh fiacail àireamh no smachd fiacail àireamh eadar-slabhraidh agus cogs de chùlaibh derailleur 17T e nas rè gear chaochlaidich, tha e dìreach a 'còrdadh ri gràinnean a' mheadhan agus dà thaobh cuid de na maidean, nas motha smachd luamhan, an làidire smachd cumhachd.
Mu dheireadh, an dèidh ath-dhealbhadh an cèids a 'cuartachadh lùb, an astar eadar na h-àrd-iùil cuibhle agus an cogs a leasachadh.
1.Fist, find the screw of pulley wheel cage in the back of rear derailleur
2.Remove the screw with cross tip Screwdriver
3.Pull out the screw
4. Remove and grease the screw and spring before assembly the new 12-17T carbon cade
5. We suggest fix the spring in the left hole for the first time assembly
6. Grease the titanium axle before assembly new cage
7. Push the spring in the hole
8. Clockwise rotate the cage andpush into rear derailleur
9. Push all when make sure the positioning post right in the position
10. Push back the screw in the hole and fix with cross tip screwdrive
Concentric swing system.
SRAM has been on a different path when it comes to RD design. While Shimano and CP prefer eccentric structure, SRAM chooses concentric structure. With eccentric RD structure, the RD shifting suffers from the length difference of chain between different FD positions. If there is no FD, eccentric design is just perfect for the impact from the shifting curve from cassette to the chain length change, just like what SRAM has done for 1X system, which fulfill both the need for speedy shifting and stability.
The new Shimano DA9100 and R8000 are implementing concentric upper pulley design, which is just another example of the excellency of such design, the relatively fixed position of the upper pulley prevents negative impacts from both jumpy surface and FD shifting, ensures the accuracy and speed of RD shifting.