17TSR System uili pukaka Oversized
pine o oloa
17TSR alava carbon uila tausia Derailleur Pulleys Tulei Jockey keramika Tuuina Ultralight uila
* 12 / 17T maoae faiga seti uili taiala telē tele
* Laveai 45% tetee firikisia filifili faatusatusa i 11T uili taiala "
* Keramika lomiga fanauina faasaoina e le sili atu nai lo le 2.2 Watts o le mana averesi faatusatusa i le faiga mo faasalalauga uluai
* Aao taiala alava carbon Full
* Full 7075 alumini uʻamea filogia uili taiala mama vavaeina CNC ma TC4 spindle uʻamea filogia titanium
*Color: Anode red, enamel, blue, gold, green
* 17TSR talafeagai mo SRAM ULAULA faamalosia fetauai
* Version Tuuina keramika Tuuina keramika Hybrid Version NSK Tuuina Steel Version
* Weight: 63 kalama
* O le lomiga fanauina keramika e 1.2 kalama pupula nai lo le lomiga fanauina uamea
1.Different from other brands with eccentric designs, we designed these two products adopting the SRAM concentric design. The benefit of such design is that it won’t have any negative impact on neither the crisp shifting feel nor the tooth capability of the cassette nor
This is also the exact reason why Shimano ceased the production of 6800/9000 and upgraded their design to R8000/9100.
Therefore, we choose 12T/17T over 17T/17T.
Compared to original transmission system with 11T pulley, our products decrease friction resistance by 45%, ceramic bearing pulleys save more than 2.2 watts on average with each pedaling, increase shifting speed by 20-26%. Enhanced chain stability by implementing narrow-wide tooth upper pulley for more accurate and crisper shifting.
2.Extended tooth for lower pulley, to prevent chains from coming off.
One thing to clarify is that, it’s not wise to implement narrow-wide tooth to any situation.
Yes, narrow-wide tooth provides better stability, but it is achieved at the cost of more friction resistance. As designers and manufacturers, we aim to be adaptable, to provide different products for different occasions, to suit your need best, not bragging a certain “high tech” which looks fancy but brings negative impact for your experience.
3. Titanium alloy CNC shaft.
To pursue the goal of lightweight, we overcame as many obstacles as possible, even it’s just for 2-4 grams of improvement. Shafts of products for ETAP and mechanical are both made of 6/4 titanium alloy. Even in original SRAM products, titanium shafts are only available with RED RD, not even ETAP, ETAP shafts are made of steel.
4.Patent design for ultra-lightweight concentric upper pulley structure.
One 7075CNC screw to fasten 7 pieces. Easy to maintain or customize while remain light and durable.
Aisea suia uili pukaka derailleur
Muamua, tapulaa porous tulaga tautotogo mafai ona fetuunai toe popole tele, faaleleia le vaivaiga o le uluai memeʻi vaivai, ma faia ia i luga ma lalo filifili feteenai i le va o taiala uili ma cogs sili atu ona lelei.
Lona lua, o le fesootaiga nifo numera po o le faafoeina nifo numera i le va o filifili ma cogs o 17T tausia derailleur e sili atu i le taimi o mea e faaaoga fealuai, e na o le fia uga le ogatotonu ma le lua itu o nisi o laau, o le tele o le taumoa pulea, o le malosi i le mana pulea.
Le mea mulimuli, ina ua uma redesign le piʻoga feauauaʻii o le pa, o le mamao i le va o uili taiala pito i luga ma le cogs ua faaleleia.
1.Fist, find the screw of pulley wheel cage in the back of rear derailleur
2.Remove the screw with cross tip Screwdriver
3.Pull out the screw
4. Remove and grease the screw and spring before assembly the new 12-17T carbon cade
5. We suggest fix the spring in the left hole for the first time assembly
6. Grease the titanium axle before assembly new cage
7. Push the spring in the hole
8. Clockwise rotate the cage andpush into rear derailleur
9. Push all when make sure the positioning post right in the position
10. Push back the screw in the hole and fix with cross tip screwdrive
Concentric swing system.
SRAM has been on a different path when it comes to RD design. While Shimano and CP prefer eccentric structure, SRAM chooses concentric structure. With eccentric RD structure, the RD shifting suffers from the length difference of chain between different FD positions. If there is no FD, eccentric design is just perfect for the impact from the shifting curve from cassette to the chain length change, just like what SRAM has done for 1X system, which fulfill both the need for speedy shifting and stability.
The new Shimano DA9100 and R8000 are implementing concentric upper pulley design, which is just another example of the excellency of such design, the relatively fixed position of the upper pulley prevents negative impacts from both jumpy surface and FD shifting, ensures the accuracy and speed of RD shifting.