17THA Oversized pulley wheel System
High Quality Stylish Design 17T All Set Carbon Fiber Derailleur Pulley
*Suitable for SHIMANO R7000 transmission
*12/17T super large size guide wheel set system
*Saves 45% chain friction resistance compared to 11T guide wheels
*Ceramic bearing version saves more than 2.2 watts of average power compared to the original transmission system
*Full carbon fiber cage
*Full 7075 aluminum alloy CNC cutting lightweight guide wheel and TC4 titanium alloy spindle
*Color: Anode red, enamel, blue, gold,green
*Ceramic bearing version Ceramic Bead Bearing Version NSK Steel Bearing Version
*Weight: 17TH: 55g
*The ceramic bearing version is 1.2 grams lighter than the steel bearing version
Kactus TECH concentric swing cage system adopts single aluminum alloy bolt fasten solution. It is lighter and easier for end-users. Titanium alloy shaft fastened to the aluminum alloy base, evenly distributing the force to the entire carbon fiber plate. shifting speed increased by 20%-26%.
Why replace derailleur pulley wheel
Firstly, porous spring position limit could adjust back tension largely, improve the weakness of original weak stretch, and make the up and down chain tension between guide wheel and cogs much more adequately.
Secondly, the contact tooth number or control tooth number between chain and cogs of rear derailleur 17T is more during gear shifting, it just like to pinch the middle and two sides of some sticks, the larger the control lever, the stronger the control power.
Lastly, after redesign the cage’s rotation curve, the distance between upper guide wheel and the cogs is improved.
1. First,find the screw of pulley wheel cage in the back of rear derailleur.
2. Remove the screw with T10 screwdriver.
3. Pull out the screw.
4. Remove and grease the screw and spring before assembly the new 12-17T carbon cage.
5. We suggest fix the spring in this hole
6. Grease the titanium axle before assemble new cage.
7.Push the spring in the hole.
8. Clockwise rotate the cage and push into rear derailleur. Push all when make sure the positi-oning post right in the position.
9. Push back the screw in the hole and fix with T10 screwdrive.