17TSR System kabayang Oversized katrol
17TSR Karbon Serat Sapédah Rear Derailleur Pulleys joki kabayang keramik bearing Ultralight sapédah
* 12 / 17T pituduh ukuranana Sistim kabayang set super badag
* Ngaheéat 45% lalawanan ranté gesekan dibandingkeun roda pituduh 11T "
* Versi bearing keramik ngaheéat leuwih ti 2.2 watt tina daya rata-rata dibandingkeun sistem transmisi aslina
* Karbon Pinuh pituduh serat panangan
* Full 7075 alloy aluminium CNC motong pituduh lightweight kabayang na TC4 titanium alloy spindle
*Color: Anode red, enamel, blue, gold, green
* 17TSR cocog pikeun SRAM nandingan kakuatan RED
* Keramik bearing Vérsi Hybrid keramik bearing Vérsi NSK Steel bearing Vérsi
* Beurat: 63 gram
* The Vérsi bearing keramik nyaéta 1.2 gram torek ti versi bearing baja
1.Different from other brands with eccentric designs, we designed these two products adopting the SRAM concentric design. The benefit of such design is that it won’t have any negative impact on neither the crisp shifting feel nor the tooth capability of the cassette nor
This is also the exact reason why Shimano ceased the production of 6800/9000 and upgraded their design to R8000/9100.
Therefore, we choose 12T/17T over 17T/17T.
Compared to original transmission system with 11T pulley, our products decrease friction resistance by 45%, ceramic bearing pulleys save more than 2.2 watts on average with each pedaling, increase shifting speed by 20-26%. Enhanced chain stability by implementing narrow-wide tooth upper pulley for more accurate and crisper shifting.
2.Extended tooth for lower pulley, to prevent chains from coming off.
One thing to clarify is that, it’s not wise to implement narrow-wide tooth to any situation.
Yes, narrow-wide tooth provides better stability, but it is achieved at the cost of more friction resistance. As designers and manufacturers, we aim to be adaptable, to provide different products for different occasions, to suit your need best, not bragging a certain “high tech” which looks fancy but brings negative impact for your experience.
3. Titanium alloy CNC shaft.
To pursue the goal of lightweight, we overcame as many obstacles as possible, even it’s just for 2-4 grams of improvement. Shafts of products for ETAP and mechanical are both made of 6/4 titanium alloy. Even in original SRAM products, titanium shafts are only available with RED RD, not even ETAP, ETAP shafts are made of steel.
4.Patent design for ultra-lightweight concentric upper pulley structure.
One 7075CNC screw to fasten 7 pieces. Easy to maintain or customize while remain light and durable.
Naha ngaganti derailleur kabayang katrol
Firstly, porous wates posisi spring bisa ngaluyukeun deui tegangan sakitu legana, ngaronjatkeun kelemahan tina manteng lemah aslina, sarta sangkan luhur jeung ka handap tegangan ranté antara pituduh kabayang na cogs leuwih adequately.
Bréh, jumlah kontak huntu atawa kadali angka huntu antara ranté sarta cogs of 17T derailleur pungkur téh leuwih salila gear shifting, éta ngan resep ciwit tengah jeung dua sisi sababaraha teken, daya nu leuwih gede kadali uas, anu kuat daya kontrol.
Anu pamungkas, sanggeus redesign kurva rotasi kandang urang, jarak antara kabayang pituduh luhur jeung cogs geus ningkat.
1.Fist, find the screw of pulley wheel cage in the back of rear derailleur
2.Remove the screw with cross tip Screwdriver
3.Pull out the screw
4. Remove and grease the screw and spring before assembly the new 12-17T carbon cade
5. We suggest fix the spring in the left hole for the first time assembly
6. Grease the titanium axle before assembly new cage
7. Push the spring in the hole
8. Clockwise rotate the cage andpush into rear derailleur
9. Push all when make sure the positioning post right in the position
10. Push back the screw in the hole and fix with cross tip screwdrive
Concentric swing system.
SRAM has been on a different path when it comes to RD design. While Shimano and CP prefer eccentric structure, SRAM chooses concentric structure. With eccentric RD structure, the RD shifting suffers from the length difference of chain between different FD positions. If there is no FD, eccentric design is just perfect for the impact from the shifting curve from cassette to the chain length change, just like what SRAM has done for 1X system, which fulfill both the need for speedy shifting and stability.
The new Shimano DA9100 and R8000 are implementing concentric upper pulley design, which is just another example of the excellency of such design, the relatively fixed position of the upper pulley prevents negative impacts from both jumpy surface and FD shifting, ensures the accuracy and speed of RD shifting.