17TSR Oversized kalo wheel System
Detalye ng Produkto
produkto Mga Tag
17TSR Carbon Fiber Bike Rear derailleur Pulleys Jockey Wheel Ceramic Bearing Ultralight Bisikleta
paglalarawan ng produkto
* 12 / 17T sobrang malaking sukat gabay wheel set ng system
* Sine-save ang 45% chain alitan paglaban kumpara sa 11T gabay sa wheels "
* Ceramic bearing bersyon ay ini-imbak ng higit sa 2.2 Watts ng average na kapangyarihan kung ihahambing sa orihinal na sistema ng paghahatid
* Buong carbon fiber gabay sa braso
* Buong 7075 aluminyo haluang metal CNC cutting lightweight gabay wheel at TC4 titan haluang metal suliran
*Color: Anode red, enamel, blue, gold, green
* 17TSR angkop para sa SRAM RIVAL FORCE RED
* Ceramic Bearing Bersyon Hybrid Ceramic Bearing Bersyon NSK Steel Bearing Version
* Timbang: 63 gramo
* Ang ceramic tindig bersyon ay 1.2 gramo mas magaan kaysa sa bakal tindig bersyon
1.Different from other brands with eccentric designs, we designed these two products adopting the SRAM concentric design. The benefit of such design is that it won’t have any negative impact on neither the crisp shifting feel nor the tooth capability of the cassette nor
This is also the exact reason why Shimano ceased the production of 6800/9000 and upgraded their design to R8000/9100.
Therefore, we choose 12T/17T over 17T/17T.
Compared to original transmission system with 11T pulley, our products decrease friction resistance by 45%, ceramic bearing pulleys save more than 2.2 watts on average with each pedaling, increase shifting speed by 20-26%. Enhanced chain stability by implementing narrow-wide tooth upper pulley for more accurate and crisper shifting.
2.Extended tooth for lower pulley, to prevent chains from coming off.
One thing to clarify is that, it’s not wise to implement narrow-wide tooth to any situation.
Yes, narrow-wide tooth provides better stability, but it is achieved at the cost of more friction resistance. As designers and manufacturers, we aim to be adaptable, to provide different products for different occasions, to suit your need best, not bragging a certain “high tech” which looks fancy but brings negative impact for your experience.
3. Titanium alloy CNC shaft.
To pursue the goal of lightweight, we overcame as many obstacles as possible, even it’s just for 2-4 grams of improvement. Shafts of products for ETAP and mechanical are both made of 6/4 titanium alloy. Even in original SRAM products, titanium shafts are only available with RED RD, not even ETAP, ETAP shafts are made of steel.
4.Patent design for ultra-lightweight concentric upper pulley structure.
One 7075CNC screw to fasten 7 pieces. Easy to maintain or customize while remain light and durable.
Bakit palitan derailleur kalo wheel
Una, maraming butas na maliliit na limitasyon spring na posisyon ay maaaring ayusin pabalik tensyon sa kalakhan, mapabuti ang kahinaan ng orihinal na mahinang mag-inat, at gawin ang mga up at down kadena tensyon sa pagitan gabay wheel at cogs mas sapat.
Pangalawa, ang mga contact na ngipin number o kontrol ngipin numero sa pagitan ng chain at cogs ng rear derailleur 17T ay mas sa panahon gear paglilipat, ito lang bang kurutin gitna at dalawang gilid ng ilang patpat, ang mas malaki ang control pingga, ang mas malakas ang control kapangyarihan.
Sa wakas, matapos ang muling idisenyo-ikot curve sa hawla, ang distansya sa pagitan ng itaas na gabay wheel at ang cogs ay mapapahusay.
hakbang sa pag-install
1.Fist, find the screw of pulley wheel cage in the back of rear derailleur
2.Remove the screw with cross tip Screwdriver
3.Pull out the screw
4. Remove and grease the screw and spring before assembly the new 12-17T carbon cade
5. We suggest fix the spring in the left hole for the first time assembly
6. Grease the titanium axle before assembly new cage
7. Push the spring in the hole
8. Clockwise rotate the cage andpush into rear derailleur
9. Push all when make sure the positioning post right in the position
10. Push back the screw in the hole and fix with cross tip screwdrive
Concentric swing system.
SRAM has been on a different path when it comes to RD design. While Shimano and CP prefer eccentric structure, SRAM chooses concentric structure. With eccentric RD structure, the RD shifting suffers from the length difference of chain between different FD positions. If there is no FD, eccentric design is just perfect for the impact from the shifting curve from cassette to the chain length change, just like what SRAM has done for 1X system, which fulfill both the need for speedy shifting and stability.
The new Shimano DA9100 and R8000 are implementing concentric upper pulley design, which is just another example of the excellency of such design, the relatively fixed position of the upper pulley prevents negative impacts from both jumpy surface and FD shifting, ensures the accuracy and speed of RD shifting.