17TSE System rota Volumineux trinse
Furniture turismo Bike Fiber Carbon jockey: Wheel 17t SE turismo retro diragghiaturi taglioli
* 12 / 17t Squarzafici grande guida taglia sistema di ghjocu rota
* Surghjenti 45% resistenza catina attritu paragunatu à roti Guida 11T "
* Versione carchi Ceramic poi addifenni di più cà 2.2 Quartet di lu putiri mediu paragunevuli à u sistema di trasmissioni uriginale
* Cabbia fibbra Full
* Full 7075 viande aluminium taglio ACCUDIAGNOSTICS rota Guida metalli è TC4 titaniu Panama viande
*Color: Anode red, enamel, blue, gold, green
* 17TSE hè adattatu per Sram ETAP
* Versione carchi Ceramic versione carchi crocifisso Ceramic Version NSK azzaru Hybrid
* Peso: 63 grammi
* A versione carchi ceramica, hè 1,2 grammi liggera di a versione carchi azzaru
1.Different from other brands with eccentric designs, we designed these two products adopting the SRAM concentric design. The benefit of such design is that it won’t have any negative impact on neither the crisp shifting feel nor the tooth capability of the cassette nor
This is also the exact reason why Shimano ceased the production of 6800/9000 and upgraded their design to R8000/9100.
Therefore, we choose 12T/17T over 17T/17T.
Compared to original transmission system with 11T pulley, our products decrease friction resistance by 45%, ceramic bearing pulleys save more than 2.2 watts on average with each pedaling, increase shifting speed by 20-26%. Enhanced chain stability by implementing narrow-wide tooth upper pulley for more accurate and crisper shifting.
2.Extended tooth for lower pulley, to prevent chains from coming off.
One thing to clarify is that, it’s not wise to implement narrow-wide tooth to any situation.
Yes, narrow-wide tooth provides better stability, but it is achieved at the cost of more friction resistance. As designers and manufacturers, we aim to be adaptable, to provide different products for different occasions, to suit your need best, not bragging a certain “high tech” which looks fancy but brings negative impact for your experience.
3.Titanium alloy CNC shaft.
To pursue the goal of lightweight, we overcame as many obstacles as possible, even it’s just for 2-4 grams of improvement. Shafts of products for ETAP and mechanical are both made of 6/4 titanium alloy. Even in original SRAM products, titanium shafts are only available with RED RD, not even ETAP, ETAP shafts are made of steel.
4.Patent design for ultra-lightweight concentric upper pulley structure.
One 7075CNC screw to fasten 7 pieces. Easy to maintain or customize while remain light and durable.
Perchè solu rota trinse diragghiaturi
Didàttica, limitu pusizioni primavera maria de pussutu aghjustà daretu tinzioni largamente, migliurà a dibulezza di trettu debuli uriginale, è fà la, è falà tinzioni catina trà rota guida è cogs assai più adequately.
Dopu, u numeru cuntattu dente o lu cuntrollu numeru dente trà catina e cogs di 17t diragghiaturi hè di più durante shifting vigori, hè ghjustu piaci to pinch i media è dui lati di qualchi vastunati, u più i to feel lu cuntrollu, u più forte à u putere di cuntrollu.
Nfini, doppu redesign Curva di rutazzioni l'cabbia, la distanza tra rota Guida supranu è u cogs hè ammigghiuratu.
passi a stallazione
1. First, find the triangle cover in the back of etap rear derailleur
2. Remove the cover with 1.5mm hex wrench
3. Remove the cover
4. Find the steel part with a hole when remove the cover
5. Remove the steel part (CAUTION: When you remove the steel part is easy to spring out the whole pulley cage)
6. Remove the steel part you can see it is a micro fixed fork
7. Grease the titaniumaxle before assemblynew cage
8. Grease the spring before assembly new cage.
9. Find the hole that red arrow show in the picture and push Spring in
10. Clockwise rotate the cage and pushin to rear derailleur
11. Push all when make sure the positioning post right in the position
12. Reset the steel fixed fork in the triangle hole
13. Push the steel fixed fork right in the position
14. Reset the triangle cover
15. Fixed cover screw in 2N.m with 1.5mm hex wrench
16. Check out the cover is immoveable
Concentric swing system.
SRAM has been on a different path when it comes to RD design. While Shimano and CP prefer eccentric structure, SRAM chooses concentric structure. With eccentric RD structure, the RD shifting suffers from the length difference of chain between different FD positions. If there is no FD, eccentric design is just perfect for the impact from the shifting curve from cassette to the chain length change, just like what SRAM has done for 1X system, which fulfill both the need for speedy shifting and stability.
The new Shimano DA9100 and R8000 are implementing concentric upper pulley design, which is just another example of the excellency of such design, the relatively fixed position of the upper pulley prevents negative impacts from both jumpy surface and FD shifting, ensures the accuracy and speed of RD shifting.